Bridgeview Stables Day Camps 2016
Registration Form: Download Summer 2016 Registration Form (PDF)
Dates: June 20-24, July 18-22, July 25-29, Aug 1-5
Ages: 7 & up
Time & Cost:
- 8:00am-5pm - $375 (Sibling discounts available - See registration form)
- 8:00am-3pm - $325
A non-refundable deposit of $50 is due at the time of registration to reserve a space.
Bring your own lunch: Less $25/week
Member of KLCC: Less $25/week
Ages: 7 & up
- Groom Horses
- Chores (Clean stalls, hay, water, etc)
- Games/Crafts as time allows
- Lunch ~12:30
- Bareback riding
What to bring:
- Hot Dogs and Mac & Cheese
- Sandwiches: PB & Jelly, Tuna Cheese, Meat
- Please let us know about any food alergies which your child has.
- Appropriate riding attire-long pants, shoe with a heel (we have safety helmets if you don’t have one)
- Shorts & tennis shoes if they want to change after riding
- Swimsuit, Towel, & Suntan Lotion
- Parents' work and home phone numbers
- Any other information I need to know (allergies, asthma, etc.)
- The emphasis at Bridgeview Stables is to learn about horses in a relaxed and fun way.
- Any rules are to insure safety around the farm, therefore, campers are required to follow these rules and listen to the counselors.
- There will only be 8 campers in each group for safety reasons.